Thread: Attend the DC Region SCCA Drivers School 3/23 - 3/25 and race for FREE!

Lightbulb Attend the DC Region SCCA Drivers School 3/23 - 3/25 and race for FREE!

The DC Region's SCCA Competition Driving School is March 23rd - 25th at Summit Point Raceway. This intensive, three day event will fulfill all requirements to earn an SCCA Regional Race License and give you a better jump on your racing career than the two day schools others may be offering. And for those who have already fulfilled a portion of their licensing requirements, we also offer a 1.5 day school at a reduced rate.

The Washington DC Region prides itself in the quality of racers we turn out, having introduced SCCA National champions, NASCAR Sprint Cup champions, and pro champions to the world of road racing. Our instructor corps is second to none, comprised of many National & Regional champions that are known for the quality of their mentoring.

In addition to the increased track time and value for their dollar that our three day format provides over similar programs, students will benefit greatly from the Thursday night prep school, instructor drive arounds, and group and individual debrief sessions, made possible by our very low student-instructor ratio.

Finally, as an added bonus to our students, the Washington DC Region is offering a deal—Pre-purchase your first MARRS regional race and get your second MARRS race free (a $270 value). It's an amazing opportunity to apply all that you've learned in one of the most competitive series in the nation.

Registration closes soon. For more information and to register, please visit http://wdcr-scca.org/ClubRacing/Driv...1/Default.aspx
    Last edited by Gregg; 03-14-2012 at 12:55 PM.
    Gregg Ginsberg
    '96 Civic EX -- MARRS ITA #72
    WDCR-SCCA Rookie of the Year 2003
    MARRS ITA/T3 Drivers rep

KILLER deal.

Great Idea!!!

Stephen

I'm signed up and I did the buy 1 race get 1 free deal.

Chuck

most excellent
    Chris Rallo "the kid"
    -- "wrenching and racing" -- "will race for food!" -- "Onward and Upward"

Time is running out...The WDCR Drivers School starts this Thursday night...

http://wdcr-scca.org/ClubRacing/Driv...1/Default.aspx
    Gregg Ginsberg
    MARRS ITA/T3 Drivers rep

Thanks to all those who came out and took the school or volunteered. We had a very strong contingent of drivers this year and I'm confident that the extra time on track afforded by our format will serve them well into the future.

It also looks like a LOT of drivers took advantage of our buy one MARRS race, get one free offer.

And for those who are seasoned veterans, we're offering a "double-dipper" discount all season long for MARRS events at Summit Point. Pay just $135 for every additional class you run in during the weekend. That's a 50% savings.
    Gregg Ginsberg
    MARRS ITA/T3 Drivers rep

I had a great time at the school. I even got a lot of rain practice! I'm looking forward to getting my brake issue fixed and doing the first MARRS race. Some people on here might know my car better as the red #26 driven by Bill Miskoe.

Chuck
    #0 ITS Datsun 280Z
    Attached Images Attached Images

Chuck
    You did have a good school weekend.
    I hope that you enjoyed yourself and that you will come race with us in the MARRS series.

cheers
    dave parker
    "Ignore All Confrontations With Common Sense."

I signed up for the 2 for 1 deal when I registered for the school. I plan to do all the races at Summit Point and maybe others.

Chuck

Thumbs up, Chuck!
    Gregg Ginsberg
    MARRS ITA/T3 Drivers rep