Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro-IT at NJMP with Grand-Am

Terry, After looking at the Grand Am Schedule. Perhaps We can Get into our paddock area allowing set up Thursday Pm. Just a Thought T Weaver
    Tom Weaver: Logistics & Technical Support Manager IE truck driver for 1986 RX-7 ITS #63. "Diesel Haulin' Rotary" 2005 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab The Hemi has retired "Long Live the Hemi" Bill Weaver Driver- 2004 NYSRRC John Chave Award. 2006 & 2013 ITS NYSRRC Champion!. Truck Driver Named Glen Region Worker of the Year 2008.Located 45 miles southeast of Watkins Glen in Sayre PA.

In the past PCA and FCA have been able to move in "early"
    Chris Rallo "the kid"
    -- "wrenching and racing" -- "will race for food!" -- "Onward and Upward"

Tom

Terry, After looking at the Grand Am Schedule. Perhaps We can Get into our paddock area allowing set up Thursday Pm. Just a Thought T Weaver
    Our scedule will include registration on Thursday evening (see post 17 above) and the ability to move in on Thursday evening. We will have a dedicated area in the Paddock.

Terry

Mickey

Also, do we know which tire suppliers will be there?
    I am not sure about tire support. Continental, for sure . There is a possibility that Joe from TreadZone may be there but he is unable to commit at the moment. We will be looking into tire suppliers.

Terry

Quote Originally Posted by CRallo View Post
    In the past PCA and FCA have been able to move in "early"
    Chris, sure would make it easier to get in Thursday at 1:00 pm. It has varied upon arrival. One time we we able to sign"Track Release" and go in. The next time Had to wait until "30 minutes After activities ended" Tom
    Tom Weaver: Logistics & Technical Support Manager IE truck driver for 1986 RX-7 ITS #63. "Diesel Haulin' Rotary" 2005 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab The Hemi has retired "Long Live the Hemi" Bill Weaver Driver- 2004 NYSRRC John Chave Award. 2006 & 2013 ITS NYSRRC Champion!. Truck Driver Named Glen Region Worker of the Year 2008.Located 45 miles southeast of Watkins Glen in Sayre PA.

Tom

Chris, sure would make it easier to get in Thursday at 1:00 pm.
    I'll check on early entry before Registration opens.

Terry

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Hanushek View Post
    Mickey

I am not sure about tire support. Continental, for sure . There is a possibility that Joe from TreadZone may be there but he is unable to commit at the moment. We will be looking into tire suppliers.

Terry
    I'm curious to see if there will be anyone there we can use to change tires. I'm about to buy new sets but the old ones are good for at least the first two practice sessions.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew M View Post
    I'm curious to see if there will be anyone there we can use to change tires. I'm about to buy new sets but the old ones are good for at least the first two practice sessions.
    TEAMDI aka Driving Impressions! Maybe they (Mr. Rallo) will give us IT guys and gals a deal

Stephen

Terry, Darell, (Bob in absentia)

I am all itchy! We're eager to put rubber down for PCA, FCA, ST/GS and Rolex! What's the latest? Did we need to ruffle some feathers at Grand am? Am I looking at the wrong registration site?

Mickey
    Demetrius Mossaidis aka 'Mickey' #12 ITA NESCCA
    '92 Honda Civic Si
    STFU and "Then write a letter. www.crbscca.com"
    2013 ITA NARRC Champion and I have not raced since.

Real soon. Expect a day or 2.
    Registration will be on www.DLBRacing.com. There is a place holder there already.
    Thanks,
    Darrell Anthony

Thank you sirs! Much appreciated!
    '92 Honda Civic Si

I think it would be really cool to do a car show / picture in front of the driving impressions friday night. I still think as a group we owe a lot to TEAMDI for originally getting this started. maybe even do a little grilling and have a get together...

Not to be a damper, yet... as showcars, our cars would have to aspire to a new level to compare to PCA, FC and Grand-am cars. Granted, we, as drivers, have more heart, grit and talent of course
    '92 Honda Civic Si

Quote Originally Posted by StephenB View Post
    I think it would be really cool to do a car show / picture in front of the driving impressions friday night. I still think as a group we owe a lot to TEAMDI for originally getting this started. maybe even do a little grilling and have a get together...
    Sounds good to me!! I'll mention it to Bob and see if we can make this happen!

Quote Originally Posted by mossaidis View Post
    Not to be a damper, yet... as showcars, our cars would have to aspire to a new level to compare to PCA, FC and Grand-am cars. Granted, we, as drivers, have more heart, grit and talent of course
    Doesn't mean we can't show them off! Besides, I like cars I actually have a chance of owning much better and always have. I can't be the only one...

Quote Originally Posted by Drew M View Post
    Buy more wheels dude

Quote Originally Posted by StephenB View Post
    TEAMDI aka Driving Impressions! Maybe they (Mr. Rallo) will give us IT guys and gals a deal

Stephen
    Thanks Stephen, but not on site as of yet :/ Our tire equipment is up at our shop in Dover. Conti guys may be able to do it for us if one of our guys doesn't make it...
    Chris Rallo "the kid"

Quote Originally Posted by CRallo View Post
    Doesn't mean we can't show them off! Besides, I like cars I actually have a chance of owning much better and always have. I can't be the only one...
    Not at all, it's always surprises me what new fans we recruit. At LRP NARRCoffs '09, boy scout troops would salivate over the my Civic or Andy's Miata and just walk past a group of Porsche's and not think twice. If there's a place to display my car, it will be there. New paint job, new decals... it's ready.
    '92 Honda Civic Si

Quote Originally Posted by mossaidis View Post
    Not at all, it's always surprises me what new fans we recruit. At LRP NARRCoffs '09, boy scout troops would salivate over the my Civic or Andy's Miata and just walk past a group of Porsche's and not think twice. If there's a place to display my car, it will be there. New paint job, new decals... it's ready.
    I think I got instant fame amongst those boy scouts when they realized I was the car that did a 360 in the left hander and kept going. Signing autographs on old tires for little kids is awesome.

I'll see if the driver side of my car will be fixed by this race. If not it's kind of a jeckyl and hyde type of look I guess.

-Vick

Unless you hurt it yesterday, it isn't that bad...

How did it go? Looked for ya a couple times, but always missed you :/
    Chris Rallo "the kid"

Was registration supposed to be up by now?

Registration will be open soon. Last minute details.
    I'll blast out an email as well as post here unless someone else beats me to it.
    Thanks,
    Darrell Anthony

Oh right on. Thanks Darrell.