Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sure fire sign STO is going to die.

Glad to see the progress Jerry. Oh yeah, one more sign... a birdy tells me that the Z3 will be added to the STO spec line
    STU BMW Z3 2.5liter

The welder said he should have the cage finished this week. I'm going to find an excuse to go by there tomorrow and check on it. I'll take the camera. With the cage they are building I don't think I will have to worry about ballast. But they are doing what I ask them to do, make sure I walk away from it no matter the hit and can get out if it is on fire.

I know, not asking for much.
    Jerry

Lone Star Regional Executive
    Lone Star Tech Chief.

What engine are you running? LT1?

LS1 to start. Engine choice will be made once the final weight of the car has been determined.
    Jerry

Lone Star Tech Chief.

Quote Originally Posted by Z3_GoCar View Post
    Glad to see the progress Jerry. Oh yeah, one more sign... a birdy tells me that the Z3 will be added to the STO spec line
    Sweet! Stick Grahovec in STO! I'm tired of him beating me (if/when he finishes a race....)
    Houston Region
    STU Nissan 240SX
    EProd RX7

Matt you know you don't have to win races to win a championship. (But it helps.)
    Jerry

Lone Star Tech Chief.

for STU, there's absolutely nothing I can do for the championship... McClughan has 7 wins and a 2nd place, all in-division.
    Koller is 6pts ahead of me, but he's got 8+ races as well so now we're dropping the lower finishes...
    In order for me to even get 2nd in division, I'll have to beat Koller at MSRH, where he's got a big power advantage. We run similar lap times, but he get me in power on the straights and I can't get back around him in the turns. is what it is. I just need another 100hp!

.... back to topic.
    Houston Region
    STU Nissan 240SX
    EProd RX7

Quote Originally Posted by Matt93SE View Post
    for STU, there's absolutely nothing I can do for the championship... McClughan has 7 wins and a 2nd place, all in-division.
    Koller is 6pts ahead of me, but he's got 8+ races as well so now we're dropping the lower finishes...
    In order for me to even get 2nd in division, I'll have to beat Koller at MSRH, where he's got a big power advantage. We run similar lap times, but he get me in power on the straights and I can't get back around him in the turns. is what it is. I just need another 100hp!

.... back to topic.
    Matt, I still have the MazdaSpeed 3 sitting here for sale, thats like 200 whp more!

Through the winshield (if it was there)

From the hatch

Passenger door bars

The Captain's chair
    Jerry

Lone Star Tech Chief.