Bimmerworld came with their enduro car... had about 20 laps on the field. Fast car, huge cell and pro crew! TrackPro/Bulldog smashed their M3 in the rain causing one of only two FCY's... Limitless Racing was there with their R8 LMS, but were only running 2.5 hours to test for the GA race. The car was fast and sounded awesome!! Their rookie started the race from pole, spun and made it back to first before the driver change. They don't have a pro crew... I think the Bimmerworld car had the lead the whole rest of the way. The number white 61 Mx5 Cup car had a fuel pickup/sending unit issue that we found the hard way and got towed in for our first stop! :/ but solid driving and awesome stops got us back up to 10th overall which we held even when we lost 4th and then 5th and then 6th!! Fortunately for us it rained pretty solid for the last two hours... We still were passing people! I fueled that car in a last minute deal with Hale Motorsports and had a great time!!!!

Some bumping and banging out there, pretty clean overall... Body Motion had a Caymen there that was second over all. Dog Gone Racing was the leading Spec Racer in 9th overall and technically 3rd in class(E2). Some good tight racing out there between Miata's... Not sure how E3 turned out. The ITB VW's ran well as far as I could tell... Not sure if they ever had to stop for gas! LOL

Some what random off the top of my head stuff. I wasn't smart enough to get a results sheet...