You want to run up front, don't want to spend a ton of money to do so, and aren't willing to wait several years to do so???????

I am NOT trying to sell my car, but can tell you someone like myself is your prime person to buy from. They've spent a TON of time researching, developing, researching, and improving a car. The person has experienced the weak points then addressed them. Then if you're lucky, they've proven the car is capable of running up front even though there's more that can be done to it.

Go ahead, build some car on a low budget. We'll get you out there and I'll waive to you as I'm lapping you next Labor Day.

Yes, I get there's the "Earl built this" and not a "hey, that's Andy's old car" attitude. At the same time, you want to take the driver out of the equation as you're looking for a car which can be competitive. Essentially what we all want is "that car is only competitive because Earl built and drives it".

Dave, who is kinda but not really trying to sell his car. Much more towards the not really side.