Thread: Simpson Hybrid Hans Group Buy - 20% Off Retail

Default Simpson Hybrid Hans Group Buy - 20% Off Retail

We are doing a group buy from Simpson for our customers, friends & SCCA members at 20% OFF listed prices for Safety Solutions Hybrid devices. Anyone interested in participating please let me know. Post or PM me directly.

Here's how it works:

1. You pick whatever model of Hybrid Head & Neck Restraint you want from the Simpson catalog or website (teamsimpson.com) and any accessories.
    2. Let us know the exact model, style and size.
    3. Take 20% off the total of your order.
    4. Put down a 50% deposit to secure you spot in the group buy.
    5. Once we have the total volume needed for the buy we will close out the order and you will pay the remaining balance plus shipping if needed.
    6. Your Hybrid will be shipped to you or, for SE members, we can deliver it to you trackside if you prefer.

We need 10 total units to close the buy. Come on guys, let's make this happen (I want mine for 20% off too!).

Also, here's the sizing chart:

Last edited by worthyking; 11-30-2011 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Changed discount to 20% after negotiations with Simpson rep.
    #88 ITA Integra
    CFR SEDiv

ooooo.... i like.
    Demetrius Mossaidis aka 'Mickey' #12 ITA NESCCA
    '92 Honda Civic Si
    STFU and "Then write a letter. www.crbscca.com"
    2013 ITA NARRC Champion and I have not raced since.

Just spoke to Simpson...if we get a paid order to them by end of day Monday (11/14) we'll get an additional 5% off, so 20% total discount. Probably unrealistic to round up all the orders & payments etc., but thought I'd mention it

Still need 6 more takers to complete the group buy...who's on board?
    #88 ITA Integra
    CFR SEDiv

you have a pm
    Steve Elicati
    ITA 1994 Mazda Miata
    Central Florida Region

In case anyone misses this group buy...

I don't have my coupon with me so I am going by memory... I got an offer that says it is good for all SCCA members so I assume everyone that is a member got the same thing. I think it was 10% off and a $100 credit towards other items that Simpson sells. This included the Hans as well.

Hope this helps anyone that missed the group buy that the worthyking had!

PS: If worthyking is still doing the group buy then use this as a "bump"

Stephen

is the group buy still available? if not where did you get that coupon from? how can you tell what size you need?

manny you should have recieved a letter and a catalog from simpson. i suggest you go to their website and/or call them.
    Steve Elicati
    ITA 1994 Mazda Miata
    Central Florida Region

ok thanks , will do

is the group buy still on? If so Im in. Just let me know where to send the first payment to.

Yes, the group buy is still on, and the discount has been negotiated up to a full 20% off retail. We need six more people to join in to make the deal happen though.

Deposits can be sent to [email protected] via PayPal. If we don't get enough guys to make the buy happen then of course all deposits will be instantly refunded in full.

Please note that this is strictly for Simpson/Safety Solutions Hybrid head & neck restraint devices and their accessories.

BTW, I added the sizing chart to the original post.
    Last edited by worthyking; 11-30-2011 at 08:24 PM.
    #88 ITA Integra
    CFR SEDiv

Ive got a flyer from Simpson that states if I purchase a hybrid by Dec 24 that I get $100 off my next purchase. If Im in on the group buy will I still get the $100 rebate?

Unfortunately, no. The coupon is only for direct retail sales from them, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by ITEGT View Post
    Ive got a flyer from Simpson that states if I purchase a hybrid by Dec 24 that I get $100 off my next purchase. If Im in on the group buy will I still get the $100 rebate?
    #88 ITA Integra
    CFR SEDiv

Is there a deadline on the new deal?

I'm not quite over being highly pissed at the SCCA yet, but I guess I'm going to have to get something (something else that is - to replace my current device I've been using for 5 years) eventually.
    Earl R.
    240SX
    ITA/ST5

No there is not a deadline on the deal. The only thing is that we have to have enough people to initiate the group buy. So, however long it takes to get the remaining people on board.

Quote Originally Posted by erlrich View Post
    Is there a deadline on the new deal?
    #88 ITA Integra
    CFR SEDiv