Thread: Championship????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Great website! Well organized along with a well organized Championship! I think it captures what we have been missing. I would love to run for it but to be honest the travel is extensive from NH. If I can do it I certainly will! Time will tell

Stephen

Thanks for putting together a great series!

Quote Originally Posted by StephenB View Post
    Great website! Well organized along with a well organized Championship! I think it captures what we have been missing. I would love to run for it but to be honest the travel is extensive from NH. If I can do it I certainly will! Time will tell

Stephen

Thanks for putting together a great series!
    Kirk is the website architect and I agree - he does good work!

We recognize that travel will be an issue for some participants, so that's why we made it possible to compete with as few as three weekends - one relatively local Elective event, the IT-Fest, and the ARRC by GRM. Yes, it will take additional planning for some folks, but the two "mandatory" events are well-spaced on the calendar and there should be at least one Elective event in your proximity. Granted running multiple Elective events improves your chances of winning, but you still only count your best one.

And if you can't make it in 2012 we certainly plan for this to continue (and grow) beyond next season.

Lots of folks contributed to this, so for all of them I'll say, "You're welcome."
    Butch Kummer
    Former SCCA Director of Club Racing (July 2012 - Sept 2014)
    2006, 2007, 2010 SARRC GTA Champion

Hey, IT.com admins. Can we get a forum space set aside for the ITNT? I'll build a link to it from the championship web site.

K

Quote Originally Posted by Knestis View Post
    Hey, IT.com admins. Can we get a forum space set aside for the ITNT? I'll build a link to it from the championship web site.

K
    That is what this area was created as, when we initially launched the IT Triple Crown-then-IT Driver's Championship, which the IT National Tour is an improvement upon. How about we just change the name of this folder?
    IT.com Forums > IT Forums > Cool Shirt IT National Tour
    >> IT Fest
    >> ARRC
    Chris Schaafsma
    Golf 2 HProd

AMT Racing Engines - DIYAutoTune.com