Thread: ITA Sentra SE-R

Default ITA Sentra SE-R

Does anyone know of any ITA Sentra's running in the S.E? I have found a good deal on one and was curious if anyone was running one currently. Car has run many track days and ran a 1.25 at Roebling a few months ago with street tires and alignment.

I've seen a couple at Road Atlanta before. There is one currently registered for the ARRC.

Stephen Patterson (great guy) runs one. He'll be at the ARRC in Atlanta in a few weeks.

There are a couple of NX2000s around two. One fellow named Robbins with a blue one, and Greg Amy's old red one that won the ARRC got wrecked and is under repair in the Atlanta area I think.
    NC Region
    1980 ITS Triumph TR8

Yup. Stephen's car is pretty quick. He's been running it for several years and has lots of knowledge. Tim Rogers in the Atl area has Amy's old NX. I think he's trying to get the new tub built out. Haven't heard much from him lately.

David
    ITA 240SX #17
    Atlanta Region

Thanks guys. Mr. Baader got me in touch with Steve. Nice guy. Hope to run the double school at Roebling in Feb. Does anyone know of a used large(36"-38")racing seat for sale?

http://www.racingjunk.com/Improved-T...TA-car-Fl.html

Here in Colorado, David Muramoto raced one and recently sold it to focus on his T2 car. He's a good guy and I'm sure he'd be happy to talk and answer questions. Here's his for sale link if you want more info:
    http://www.coloradoscca.org/msg/viewtopic.php?t=3610