Thread: Finding a Thread

Question Finding a Thread

I was trying to find my ITS Mustang build thread this morning that is located in the Ford subforum so that I could post an update. I couldn't find it. Selected "Show all Threads" and I could see threads from July of this year all the way back to 2003, but my thread wasn't listed there despite the fact I knew I posted on it back in June.

Eventually I found it by looking at my user profile and searching for threads I started. This is the thread:

https://improvedtouring.com...997#post326997

Some one do me a favor and look in the Ford subforum when you are logged in. Do you see the thread there? I'm no VB newbie, what am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
    Ron

Yep, it's there. It probably shows now because you've updated it. On the Ford sub-forum page at the bottom there are 'Display Options' and the default is to show threads only from the last 45 days. Your last post previous to today was on 6-20-11, so that's why it didn't show in the thread list. Change your 'Display Options' to a longer duration and you should be good to go. Either that or update the thread (with pics) more often!!!
    Dan
    2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013 Great Lakes Division ITB Champion

Quote Originally Posted by dhardison View Post
    Yep, it's there. It probably shows now because you've updated it. On the Ford sub-forum page at the bottom there are 'Display Options' and the default is to show threads only from the last 45 days. Your last post previous to today was on 6-20-11, so that's why it didn't show in the thread list. Change your 'Display Options' to a longer duration and you should be good to go. Either that or update the thread (with pics) more often!!!
    I selected "Show All Threads from the Beginning" and could see everything in the subforum except my own thread. It is odd. Next time I'll take a screenshot so you guys don't think I'm crazy.

We will still think you're crazy Ron.

Speaking of which, I contacted that auto shipping company you recommended in the Sandbox, Intercity Lines, and mentioned the GT40s / your name about a potential discount. They had absolutely no idea what I was talking about. LOL!
    Dave Gran
    Real Roads, Real Car Guys – Real World Road Tests
    Go Ahead - Take the Wheel's Free Guide to Racing

Quote Originally Posted by gran racing View Post
    We will still think you're crazy Ron.

Speaking of which, I contacted that auto shipping company you recommended in the Sandbox, Intercity Lines, and mentioned the GT40s / your name about a potential discount. They had absolutely no idea what I was talking about. LOL!
    Talked to the wrong fellow.

http://www.gt40s.com/forum/vendor-ma...transport.html

Jim is the best contact.

Forget your meds Ron?

Dave, whatcha shipping?
    Chris Rallo "the kid"
    -- "wrenching and racing" -- "will race for food!" -- "Onward and Upward"

Was looking at Prelude shipping costs.
    Dave Gran
    Real Roads, Real Car Guys – Real World Road Tests
    Go Ahead - Take the Wheel's Free Guide to Racing

Quote Originally Posted by gran racing View Post