Thread: STL : National ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

ahh.. you have some IT (non miata) double dippers too. There is a lot of chatter in my circles about building a full STL car, only... and only if it goes national.
    Demetrius Mossaidis aka 'Mickey' #12 ITA NESCCA
    '92 Honda Civic Si
    STFU and "Then write a letter. www.crbscca.com"
    2013 ITA NARRC Champion and I have not raced since.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Bettencourt View Post
    I fully support new concepts in classing and I think STL could work. But take away the SM double dippers and you don't have squat. I hope I don't see any STL supporters bashing any other classes that have no real subscription.
    Quote Originally Posted by mossaidis View Post
    ahh.. you have some IT (non miata) double dippers too. There is a lot of chatter in my circles about building a full STL car, only... and only if it goes national.
    Exactly.. If STL goes national, the first couple of years are going to be double-dippers, just like STU. STU's cars are now built for the class with a very few IT and SM cars double dipping. The first year or so, it was a different story.
    Houston Region
    STU Nissan 240SX
    EProd RX7

Quote Originally Posted by Matt93SE View Post
    Exactly.. If STL goes national, the first couple of years are going to be double-dippers, just like STU. STU's cars are now built for the class with a very few IT and SM cars double dipping. The first year or so, it was a different story.
    When STL goes national , I'll just remove the ITA stickers and replace with STL.

As the class develops , I'll do the development to present a proper STL car.

Speaking of the 2.5 rule. Maybe I missed this, but I'm surprised I haven't seen this pop up yet:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wD-NUjVMJc[/ame]
    John Norris
    #07 ITS/R BMW 325is
    #07 ITS BMW 325
    Sponsors:
    GREEN FLASH BEER
    GT International BMW Service since 1976

Quote Originally Posted by NORRIS View Post
    Speaking of the 2.5 rule. Maybe I missed this, but I'm surprised I haven't seen this pop up yet:
    Uuuhhh...hey NORRIS, you a spambot? No? Then reply to me what class comes between ITA and ITC, not only in letters but in total awesomositation?

https://improvedtouring.com...ad.php?t=29951

GA, finger quivering over the "ban spammer" button...

Greg.

It's ITR....... No! It's ITS........ Wait ITB........ That's it ITB....... That's my final answer. I got it with no help from a friend!!

Just because I post a funny Youtube(Robert and I think it's funny anyway) about the topic being discussed, does that make me a Spambot?

It's not like I've never posted or I'm selling you ways to make your penis, breasts or mortgage bigger.

Please don't turf me........... I'll behave.............Honest
    John Norris
    #07 ITS/R BMW 325is
    #07 ITS BMW 325
    Sponsors:
    GREEN FLASH BEER
    GT International BMW Service since 1976

Quote Originally Posted by NORRIS View Post
    Just because I post a funny Youtube(Robert and I think it's funny anyway) about the topic being discussed, does that make me a Spambot?
    No, in that post above you wrote "I'm surprised I haven't seen this pop up yet" when you yourself posted that same video in another thread, saying "it was only a matter of time" (see the link I put above.)

Also, notice the smiley face...?

You must be getting old.

GA