Thread: Come Hell or High Water Double National/IT Tour

Default Come Hell or High Water Double National/IT Tour

08/20/11 - 08/21/11 | MPH

Nebraska Region SCCA is proud to present the Come Hell or High Water Double National/Double IT Tour on August 20 and 21 at Motorsports Park Hastings in Hastings, Nebraska.

Nebraska Region and the Midwest Division are committed to making this successful race and a memorable event in the 2011 Midwest Division National Club Racing schedule. Saturday will feature a 40 minute qualifying session for national classes (20 minutes for IT cars) followed by national and IT Tour races. Sunday will pick up the action again with a 30 minute qualifying session followed by National an IT Tour races.

Race groups will be as follows:

Group 1: GTL - FP - HP - SRF - STU
    Group 2: GT1 - GT2 - GT3 - STO - EP - T1
    Group 3: AS - T2 - T3 - SSB - SSC - SM
    Group 4: FA - FB - FC - FE - FM - CSR - DSR - S2
    Group 5: IT Tour: ITA - ITB - ITC - ITE - ITR - ITS - IT7
    Group 6: FF - FV - F5

Registration is Open! (Click below for registration and more info)

Motorsportsreg.com Link

NRSCCA.com Link for Supplementals and Printed Registration Form

ALSO RV Spots Available from me! [email protected] Not the links from the track website or sups... Only I can get you a spot...

Just reserve one and pay ME at the track, #1-#20 are $50, we may have some next to the hot pits at some point for $100.. Prices cover Thursday to Sunday or if you even Monday... It may be hot, so stay one more night and drive home safe!

Link to the Paddock Map...
    http://www.racemph.com/Paddock-Hastings-Locations.pdf

This will be a Fun Weekend!
    "Nebraska organizing committees
    to race in Iowa & Ne board thing "
    Still working on a name...
    X-MVRG Member...
    ITB Rabbit/ITA Miata

What in HELL is up with room rates in Hastings? The rates are apparently just about 50% higher than last October. Is there some big event (like a Kool Aid Lovers international convention or maybe a meeting of the Ethanol Brewers Ass'n) that we're up against here?

Seriously - they're wanting $105 plus $14 tax per night in a frickin' Comfort Inn!!! We paid $78 per night at the exact same hotel last October and thought it was a little high then. Maybe I'm spoiled; at the last race (Topeka), we stayed at a Hyatt Place for $62 per night all in. That was admittedly a Hotwire (non-refundable) deal, but....
    Gary Learned
    MiDiv
    Volvo 142E
    http://www.youtube.com/user/denrael

Try the Midlands Lodge: http://www.midlandslodge.com/index.p...der&LinkId=226

The last time we stayed there is was clean and quiet.
    Lesley Albin
    Over The Limit Racing
    Blazen Golden Retrievers

My reservation at the Super 8 came to $79 including tax.
    Ralf
    ITB Golf GT

Had a very good time at MPH for my first visit there. Nice weather sure helped! The dogleg (Turn 3?) and the fast inside loop LHander (8?) sure make you want to make sure your belts are tight. The last part of the track is rather busy, quite a workout for car and driver.

Had a good battle going for ITA lead on Sat, until the car died. Apparently new alternators don't always work as you expect them to... Sun race for ITA was a blast, last lap almost threw Brett's and my race away trying to pass. Glad his car/race wasn't ruined. We had such a gap behind us I never lost a position in class after going off and stalling.

Glad this race got put together on such short notice - kudos to everyone that made it happen!
    Paul Sherman
    Wichita Region
    '96 Neon #19 ITA (finally )
    Formerly known as P Sherm
    Joined 30 Sep 02
    Member No. 1176

I definitely had a great time in those races too, Paul. Next time I'll be sure to take away the inside line when you're that close on the last lap!
    Brett Westcott
    #58 ITA Sentra SE-R

Quote Originally Posted by Brettt View Post
    I definitely had a great time in those races too, Paul. Next time I'll be sure to take away the inside line when you're that close on the last lap!
    Yeah i had a real interesting video of you two. was fun to let you guys race, no1 ahead of us for awhile. The ITE mustangs were the only others in front. Good racing you two. - Btw i was the orange IT7 following
    2011 IT7 ARRC Champion