Thread: Sowdiv IT Truck

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I have to work the 5th and 6th so I won't be be able to do the Friday night tech. One of the tech guys usually show up in the early afternoon well before registration opens to be available for annuals. Cooper should be there working on his car to get ready for the race and both Rogerson and Swaton have been given their tech licenses. See if you can get one of them to mosey over to Louie's at take care of it.

Anybody want to take on the tech job in Lone Star? I may be a little busy for the next couple years.

Last I heard the enduro was going to be IT, SM, SRF. Still being discussed.

Lastly, is it ever going to cool off so I put the damn car back together? Oh yes, the Supra is going to make it back to the track. Take that Cooper!
    Jerry

Lone Star Regional Executive
    Lone Star Tech Chief.

Yeah, it's been nasty hot in my garage, but I've been working on it about 5-6 hrs a day for the last two weeks straight. Who knew installing a brake pedal assembly would take this much effing work?! If I knew it was going to be this bad when I started, I would have never messed with it. There is literally ZERO working room inside the foot well on this car if I keep the dash and factory steering column. absolute PITA.

Anyway, thanks. I'll see if one of those guys will do it. I'm hoping to have it back together for the Red Meat & race fuel thing on thursday- it's ALMOST there, but I'm having a problem with the master cylinders sucking air from nowhere- just can't get the damn things to bleed properly. When I get it done, I'll ask Rogerson to take a look at it while it's at Louie's.

I wouldn't mind helping out in tech, but I can't commit to a full-time 'gotta be there' position with my job and the new baby at home. Just too many unknowns as I'm on call 24-7 with my job. ugh.
    But I would certainly like to get a tech license and would like to help out.
    Houston Region
    STU Nissan 240SX
    EProd RX7