Matt , I like the thought process , but I'm not sure how many LeMons / ChumpCars would fit in but I'm willing try it.

If we had time in the schedule , we could add a group for those cars to attract entries ... It might ( or might not ) attract entries.

I'm like you , most of my buddies are fine doing lots of DE's and an occasional LeMons / ChumpCar event.

I think one of the major challenges the club has is that the barriers to entry are very high. Example : I've got a buddy who I instruct with , he's got a miata with a full cage and safety gear , but it's got a few non compliant parts , he's also blazing fast , he raced karts in England , and he does LeMons & Chump ... For him to run an SCCA race , he would need to go to one of the infrequent driver's schools , get a waiver on the 2nd school , go get a medical , prep the car to class specs , ect ... Get the picture ? ... The barrier to entry is just too high for a lot of people.

I think for the club to prosper long term , we need to revise our program to make it easier for new racers ... Maybe low entry barrier to the slow classes and high entry barrier for the faster classes ? ... One thing is for sure , it's going to require almost everybody to give up something to have it work for everybody.