Jerry , Sounds like serious discussions took place at the division meeting.

FWIW : I'm a fan of all weekends being Double Rationals , I see it as a step in the process.

In regard to the number of weekends , I'm assuming that the number of race weekends we have will be a function of entries , workers & the region's ability to make the numbers work.

In regard to groups , I wish I had the answer ... I would prefer 3 shorter sessions per day , I think the fact that we have 2 sessions per day puts us at a serious disadvantage vs. NASA and the track day guys ( the next generation of racers ) always wonder why they should pay more for 1/2 the sessions.

Mixing SRF & FV ( or any other formula car ) is really tough. I love the SRF car , but it's hard to see a FV from those cars ... When I drove FC , we had a few sports racers that were far off the pace ( lapping them at least twice per race ) , It was a challenge , but we made it work.

Also in regard to groups , there's simply not a good answer. I've run SRF with IT ( Moroso 24 hrs ) and SM with SRF ( SW Division Enduro ) ... Mixing those groups would be a huge change in the nature of the racing , but it could be done

Is this what your looking at ? :
- small bore
- big bore
- sports racers & formula
- SRF & SM
- Increase number of sessions or shorten the day ?