Thread: Pro IT Series (NE) - Round 5 at Pocono

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Terry,

Is there no "pay at the track" option?

DZ

Dave

Is there no "pay at the track" option?
    I'm not certain as I am unfamiliar with options in MotorsportsReg. You should be able to get information from Eunice Gerstein, the Tri Region Registrar. Her contact information is in the event supps.

Terry

Dave

I talked with Eunice this evening. She told me that it is Tri Region's policy and intent to accept payments at the track. She did not personally setup the event on MotorsportsReg so she is not certain how it looks (or how it is supposed to work). If there are any problems, give her a call or send her an email and she will help you out.

She also said that she is working with MotorsportsReg to resolve any issues with the entry list.

Terry

Terry,

Thanks for asking. When I went in it showed that checks and credit cards would be charged immediatly. I'll look again in a few days if I don't get Eunice first.

DZ

I did not get a "pay at the track" option and just decided processed my registration online payed with my CC for the $50 early reg savings. Entry list looks REALLY light right now, only 13 ProIT entries (gulp). I hope they're more folks that show up at the day of the event.

Mickey
    Demetrius Mossaidis aka 'Mickey' #12 ITA NESCCA
    '92 Honda Civic Si
    STFU and "Then write a letter. www.crbscca.com"
    2013 ITA NARRC Champion and I have not raced since.

Terry, I can't go no matter what but I heard a lot of negative feedback about turn one. Maybe you can confirm if it will back to the "old way" where you can carry a ton of speed into the turn rather than the way it was this year with the heavy breaking and sharp turn. I bet a few are on the fence depending on track configuration. Again this was just feedback that I heard, I can't go either way

Stephen

The problem with Turn 1 was that every driver did not like it and thought it was more dangerous.
    If you watch my video from that race I had to go 4 wheels through the mud every lap racing side by side. all complaints fell on deaf ears. This is a business, make the customer unhappy and see if they return.
    watch at 6:35 in video but every lap was like that.
    http://vimeo.com/23596077
    Kevin Anderson