Quote Originally Posted by Matt93SE View Post
So please explain how you can install a US-spec SR20DE in RWD configuration using a US-spec intake manifold?
I don't know that you can, I've never tried it. Have you? What's the issue? Is there any clever engineering available within the rules to get around whatever the problem is?
Since the rule states I can use the intake mani for the chassis, does that mean I can use the JDM manifold since it's the same chassis?
Let me be perfectly clear: as of right now JDM COMPONENTS ARE NOT APPROVED FOR SUPER TOURING. The CRB has clearly spoken to that point. I simply can't make it any clearer than that.

I'm sorry that you don't like what Nissan decided to import into this country. I don't like it either, I think they should have imported a lot of different things into this country and would have sold a lot more cars and would be enjoying a helluva lot better reputation for sportiness here, but that's what Nissan chose to do. There's absolutely nothing we can do about that.

If you don't like this position on JDM engines, then petition your Board of Directors rep to get the CRB to change their minds. Short of that, I just don't see it happening any time soon... - GA