Hi folks,
Registration is now open for the inaugural 2011 WMR / MC Challenge Double Regional to be held at Grattan Raceway on 7/23, 7/24. This is a co-hosted event with Midwestern Council of Sports Car Clubs (MC). Both of us had poorly attended, money losing events at Grattan last summer so we're combining forces to hold a single event this season. MC licenses and logbooks are good for this event. As usual, there will be an open test day on Friday (7/22).

Since I'm Race Chair and I'm married to the Registrar, make her life easy (and therefore mine as well) and enter early. You can always bring a check to the track (without a late fee) so you don't even have to pay for it now.

If you haven't raced at Grattan before, please come on out and give it a try. It’s a great track with everything you could want in a road course. It's got some very technical bits, a long straight, lots of elevation changes and a wide variety of corners. It's been completely repaved in the last two off seasons and is smoooooth. Lap records will fall.

WMR is known for treating its drivers very well and this event will be no exception. We'll have driver, crew, worker party on Saturday evening. We have a new caterer and their meals were VERY well received at the Cheap Points Double National last month.

Register online at www.wmr-scca.motorsportreg.com. Schedule, race groupings, entry form and the tech sheet can be found there. Please contact me if you have any questions about the event, need help getting registered, etc. I can be reached at frameh at msu dot edu and 517.575.9450 (before 9pm ET please).

Thanks for your time,
Dayle