Quote Originally Posted by callard View Post
Greggs description of the placement decisions for IT-R at Summit Point are spot on. If the same process was applied at a different track you would come out with a different arrangement of classes in groups. Car counts and class speeds are difficult to match and vary by track. What works at Lime Rock may not work at VIR or the Glen for those two reasons.
Don't blame WDCR's competition committee for doing what is best for all of the racers rather than 1-3 cars.
Chuck
Then don't blame us ITR drivers for doing what we feel is in the best interest of our cars & what we feel is for saftey reasons. I have been hit by AS's as they used me for brakes @ T5 (and it wasn't because I was braking early) @ Summit, slow ass GT1's @ Mid Ohio, hit by flying tires from a GT1 car as he smashed into the tire wall not to mentioned that AS hate to let us by and have been hit by a T2 car @ Mid Ohio. You wonder why I'm gun shy??!! In all honesty I've been hit by Spec Pinata's too but they usually don't hurt much except when they slam the door on in a turn while you are going for the lead of a race.