Quote Originally Posted by Ron Earp View Post
I bought NOS Mustang brochures off Ebay for the 94-98 model years. Then I called Ford's Racing group and talked to them about what was available "back in the day" from the factory.

I ended up taking to a fellow who has worked at Ford Racing for 20+ years and gave me the inside scoop on what Ford had planned for the 3.8L V6 but ultimately failed in doing. The idea was they could offer a base Mustang with a low specific output V6 that could be hopped up easily out of their catalog. They produced heads, intake, cams, etc. and an aluminum blocks for the motors. In the end the demand never materialized because strippers living in trailers don't need fancy heads or cams for their hooptie, so the V6 program died off.

Ebay can be your friend for the brochures and other long gone informational literature. I scored some NOS factory Ford manuals there too for $25, a great deal.
Still not enough information here Ron. Yes, the Ford Racing catalogue is a 'Ford' document, but if those hop-ups were not installed in Michigan and sent in a box to be installed at the dealer, they would be a no-go...