Thread: "School's Out" LRP Regional, June 2011

Default "School's Out" LRP Regional, June 2011

Entries are open.

Reminder to 2L-and-under IT, SM, and SS cars: you can double-dip into Super Touring Light (2L and under) instead of STU (3L and under, ex-World Challenge cars). Help get those STL participation numbers up!

Greg

Dude, really? Guess you're national and all that now.
    Dave Gran
    Real Roads, Real Car Guys – Real World Road Tests
    Go Ahead - Take the Wheel's Free Guide to Racing

We'll have 2 cars in B. Looking forward to it!!
    Ryan Hall

Just Boss It
    #03 Mini Cooper B-Spec
    Indian Summer Racing/Advanced Monograms
    SolidSkills.Net

I'm running the race as well as the school. One of my favorite weekends of the summer.

Motorsportsreg keeps bugging me to pay for the race through the website. I prefer to pay at the track. Is it going to throw out my entry if I don't pay through the site? I would have sworn I checked the box to pay at the track.

Also, did anyone else get jacked for 50 bucks for using motorsportsreg for the first time?

Quote Originally Posted by Drew M View Post
    Motorsportsreg keeps bugging me to pay for the race through the website. I prefer to pay at the track. Is it going to throw out my entry if I don't pay through the site? I would have sworn I checked the box to pay at the track.

Also, did anyone else get jacked for 50 bucks for using motorsportsreg for the first time?

Ignor their requests for pre-payment. Irritating but won't effect your entry.

I don't think I got hit for $50 when I signed up originally??
    Jeff L

ITA Miata

2010 NARRC Champion

2007 NERRC Championship, 2nd place
    2008 NARRC Championship, 2nd place
    2009 NARRC Championship, 2nd place

Drew, check and see if you got charged $50., this is not something we/I was aware of????
    Do us/NER a favor and ignore the demand/request for payment, we will gladly take your money at the track.
    Jerry
    NER South

Quote Originally Posted by JLawton View Post
    Ignor their requests for pre-payment. Irritating but won't effect your entry.

I don't think I got hit for $50 when I signed up originally??
    Quote Originally Posted by ner88 View Post
    Drew, check and see if you got charged $50., this is not something we/I was aware of????
    Do us/NER a favor and ignore the demand/request for payment, we will gladly take your money at the track.
    This is strange. When I registered, it said it would cost me $400, including the $50 first time Motorsportsreg use fee. Now I look back in the dashboard, and it's back down to $350. That's strange. Now I definitely don't trust this website to handle my money. I liked the nescca website...

Sorry, guys, that was my error in setting up the LRP event on MSReg by cloning the May NHMS event. I didn't realize I had to change a date for when the $50 extra for the regular vs. early payment would kick in. It's been corrected and all entries from May 26 - 30 should now read correctly at $350. MSReg will continually remind you that you haven't prepaid your entry fee. We don't require pre-payment for our NER events ... payment is gladly accepted at the track by cash, check or credit card. Marilyn, your NER co-chief Registrar

Thanks. I thought I was goin crazy!