Hello!

I am debating about attaching my front sway bar on my CRX or not.

So far I have run my drivers school at Nelson and the WOR games without the front sway bar attached. From what I have read this is the ideal way to ultimately run the car.

From a learning stand point though, a few people I have spoken with have voiced it would be easier to learn the car and tracks with the front sway bar attached by making the rear end less loose.

My current setup is 450# front springs, 650# rear springs with a rear sway bar (not sure of the diameter off the top of my head). Doing some setting adjustment on Sunday at Mid O, full firm on front shocks with half on rears, I put in a 1:51 during qualifying. During the race I learned a valuable lesson about having my cold pressure to high in my rears and my back end let go on me around lap 5 (my own stupid fault).

Just curious if it would be beneficial to learn with or without the sway bar from the get go. At this point I am inclined to leave it disconnected since that is the way I have been and should eventually be running it.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Thanks!