Thread: WOR Games Results??

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by R2 Racing View Post
    Where did the Swifts and Swan's Accord come from? New car builds or bought and brought into the region from somewhere else? Either way, awesome to see some new ITB cars show up; it's a great place to play and have a lot of fun!
    It was great to see some new ITB blood. There were 7 ITB cars, 4 of which were new (or at least I've never seen them). Everyone did a great job of racing clean and situational awareness. I hope that continues at the ITFest......

Quote Originally Posted by R2 Racing View Post
    Kind of glad to hear that. I had my ITA car up there about a month ago and couldn't come within two seconds of what I ran at IT Fest last year. The tire wear was also horrendous. Pretty sure it was just because the track sucked that much, but glad to hear it from other people too. How slow were the times? 1:48's?
    I was running consistent low 1:50s on old tires. Best I ran was a 1:49 sumthin' in Sunday's race. Heckman and Swan were running high 1:50s-mid 1:51s. I felt like I should've been pulling down easy 1:47s given the effort I was putting forth. I asked around just to make sure it wasn't my car (since I crunched the LF pretty good Friday afternoon), but everyone seemed to be 2-4 secs off their normal lap times. As a comparison I was running 1:47.5s at the October 2010 WOR Games on the exact same setup/tires.
    Last edited by dhardison; 05-24-2011 at 01:00 PM.
    Dan
    2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013 Great Lakes Division ITB Champion