Unfortunately, not a whole lot. Chuck Hines and Jeff Young qualified upfront with the STU Miata of Tom Neel. Chuck and Neel took off at the start, while Jeff, who had been smoking in qualifying, was barely faster than me for a few laps. Then I passed him and he went into the pits. I was fourth OA at that point, but then I got passed by a pair of Miatas leading ITA (John Waight and Clayton Pannell) and the 240Z of David Plott. I got to watch them battle for the rest of the race which ended Plott, Waight, Pannell. The only other ITSs were Michael Jordan in a 944 who finished at few places behind me and Dennis Cross (240SX) who didn't make the start. Neel passed Chuck on the last lap to win overall.

Jeff must have had something major and didn't make it out on Sunday. Chuck had a long trip home (and now has 6 wins) so he decided to pass as well. Jordan and Paul Ballance had the only ITS cars and they finished 6 and 8 overall. Only eight cars total, since we lost Jeff, Chuck and a few others.

There was some heavy rain on Saturday (not during our races fortunately) which didn't help turnout. I enjoyed the weekend as always - great folks- but I sure wish we could get more people to attend.