Thread: Registration Open-Chase The Dragon

Default Registration Open-Chase The Dragon

Registration is now open for the Inaugural Chase The Dragon Hill Climb near Robbinsville, NC (Home of Deal's Gap and the Tail of the Dragon)

http://ccrscca.proboards.com/index.c...ay&thread=4522

All Road Race license holders and RR log booked cars can compete. Be part of History and enter now. There is a limit of 67 cars so don't be left out, register today!! :026:
    SEDiv CCR
    ITA92 Miata
    Matthew 19:26

The entry form has "Next of Kin:" on it!!!

How should 2 driver 1 car register? Will they share runs or both drivers get a full set of runs?

Thanks!

Man I wish I had a TT license to do this.

@Spiff, enter both drivers, you will each be assigned a run group.

@SimonT, if you hold a regional Road Race license or better, you are good to go. Full Time Trials license is the minimum requirement. We also accept NASA RR & TT as well as some others. there will be a Rally Class at this event as well.
    SEDiv CCR
    ITA92 Miata

Default Zsolt

Zsolt,
    I've seen your Acura zooming around Road Atlanta and it should be a rocket at Chase the Dragon. The SPU class at the Wolf Ridge Hillclimb has been won my a FWD car in the past. In fact, I think Nick may have gotten the "King of the Hill" for that weekend. Bring your car, your friends, and let's play!! BTW, bring gas too. The nearest station is like 14 miles away!

Scott Franklin
    Racing make heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty - Peter Egan

ITA/IT7 Rx7
    SPU Baby Grand "clown car(s)" 1 stock, 1 with Hayabusa
    CCR BoD
    SWC of CCR Road Racing Liaison
    F&C

Sadly no can do. Have a strange ignition issue that I'll be lucky to fix before the Road Africa Grand Prix in July. I will do a hillclimb one day darn it!!!

This sounds like an unbelievably awesome event!! (And my state hosts the Pikes Peak Hill Climb!) Wow. I hope everyone goes, enjoys it, and posts lots of pictures and video!

Registration is open through tomorrow at My Auto Events
    http://myautoevents.com/pls/mae/frmE...event_id=12413

If you're on the fence, c'mon out. If you've never done a hill climb this one would be a good start as the hill is pretty straight forward with good sight lines(unlike Wolf Ridge and others). It's a driving challenge unlike any other and the community is really rolling out the red carpet for us.

Hope to see you there.
    SEDiv CCR
    ITA92 Miata