I haven't felt all that wonderful after my surgery, but I slept about five hours this afternoon and felt much better. Once I got up I managed to put a few hours in on the car. Nothing strenuous, just a bit of graphics work and wiring.

As far as crimpers and tools for wiring this is what I use. The best tool is that proper crimper there that does blue/red/yellow crimps. Everything else, like the connectors in the weatherpak connectors, I solder.

Sydney popped in the garage and took a couple of rare photos of me in my natural environment. I wore my PJs all day, including while wiring in the garage. Quite comfy.

I like the fact the car is roomy inside and the entire passenger area is open. While it isn't a big car by normal standards, it is huge by IT rule. When it was being off loaded from the trailer the other day it seems that it is a good 6" to maybe 12" wider than most ITS cars that I've been around.

I managed to cut a few sheets of graphics in orange and silver. Logos for Hoosier, engine decals, tow, Buell stickers for my bike, stripes, and some other stuff for the number 57 ITS car that is new for 2012.....