Thread: 2011 WOR Games - 05/20/11 Open Test & Tuning Twilight

Default 2011 WOR Games - 05/20/11 Open Test & Tuning Twilight

I see where Mid-Ohio is offering a "Open Test & Tuning Twilight" on 5/20/11 (post-PDX). Normally they offer a promo code to knock the price down to $150. Has anyone received/heard of such a code being offered for 5/20/11?

Last years offer:
    https://improvedtouring.com...06&postcount=4
    Dan
    2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013 Great Lakes Division ITB Champion

I'm planning on doing this since I can't make it to the pdx earlier and it'll be my first time on track there.

I haven't found any other info besides what's on the mid ohio site.

rob

Same for me. I'd love to do the PDX but can't get there that early. I sent Mid-Ohio a message asking about the special $150 offer for the WOR weekend and they replied as follows:

Yes, we will be doing it again this year. The Western Ohio Region SCCA will be distributing an e-mail about the offer. Hope this helps out!

I'll update this thread when I receive the code.

I look forward to running around the track w/you Rob!
    Dan

I just received this info from Steve Bidlack (Director - The Mid-Ohio School).

Subject: Get additional track time at Mid-Ohio on May 20

The Mid-Ohio School is offering an Open Testing & Tuning - Twilight Session on Friday, May 20. This is perfect for scrubbing some tires, calibrating the brakes and fine tuning your race car. Each group will receive at least three 20-minute sessions of track time (approx. 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. run time). Price is $195. Those entered in the WOR SCCA event can enroll for a special price of $150 through 5 p.m. EDT on May 19 by using promotional code WORMay11. Use code online in the coupon code box in Step 1 of 8 of the enrollment process.

To see all the racing programs The Mid-Ohio Schools offers, please visit http://www.midohio.com/School/Courses/Racing-Programs, click on the course you’re interested in, and then click on “Enroll Now!”. For your convenience, you may also call 877-793-8667.

Additionally, other SCCA competitor exclusive Open Testing & Tuning Twilight sessions will occur on July 29 (preceding Cincinnati Region SCCA weekend), September 2 and October 7 (both preceding OVR SCCA weekends). These are already specially priced at $150 for SCCA racers when ordering by 5 p.m. EDT the day prior.
    Dan