Thread: Volvo rear springs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

If you get a chance, we'll be running at Topeka on the April 30th/May 1st weekend... stop by and we can chew the fat. BTW, my brother lives in Newton, I get up there every once in a while. In fact, I took the car up there for it's annual inspection a week or so back... the SCCA MidDiv Tech chief is a Newtonian, as well.
    Gary Learned
    MiDiv
    Volvo 142E
    http://www.youtube.com/user/denrael

Small world. The computer sure makes it smaller. So you're running your 142 in Topeka next weekend? I'll see if I can get away. As luck (or bad luck) would have it I'm going to Topeka this weekend to get some parts for a 1941 Chevy pick-up I'm working on. (I restore old vehicles for a living.)

Most folks run the BHP Development rear suspension setup in the 142/242. That's the setup on Gary's 142. Check out Gary's website for more details. Some other folks have found success with stock and iPd rear anti-roll bars (RARB ).

The Volvo's are getting re-processed and the results should be posted in the next Fastrack. I've been working on this for 2+ years now.

If you need some help with info on the 242 feel free to ask.
    Last edited by rsportvolvo; 05-06-2011 at 11:26 AM. Reason: remove emoticon caused by RARB)
    David Russell
    IT Volvo 242