Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: May 2011 Fastrack

Honestly, I thought the same thing as we were sitting there using a program we didn't understand to set weights in IT. I thought it was completely indefensible. I also thought a bunch of guys I know, like, trust and think are smart disagreed with me, so I needed to respect that.

Quote Originally Posted by lateapex911 View Post
    My HUGE issue is that I can not get over is how ANYone can defend this, with a straight face.
    NC Region
    1980 ITS Triumph TR8

Quote Originally Posted by JeffYoung View Post
    30% gain on tridents. 3 prongs.
    Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region 188967

Quote Originally Posted by lateapex911 View Post
    My HUGE issue is that I can not get over is how ANYone can defend this, with a straight face. MAYbe they can, but we'll never know unless they man up and speak....and sure, you can say "Some people are uncomfortable with posting...and it's not my place to identify them", so, guess what, we'll never even get a defense to consider.

I KNOW you think they are being good honest believe in what they are saying individuals.
    But I think they are rationalizing their positions and have gotten to the point they actually believe what they are saying...whoever they are.
    I'm with you Jake, but there's one thing I don't get. If they've decided not to play in our neighborhood, why don't you go to them? Pick up the phone an call every last one of the ITAC members. If they claim it's a CRB issue, call the CRB members.
    Marty Doane
    ITS RX-7 #13 (sold)
    2016 Winnebago Journey (home)

Quote Originally Posted by tnord View Post
    i've been sworn to secrecy by the CRB, BOD, Dahnert, and even Brownback himself....so i can't answer your questions even if i wanted to.

you guys are so blind with bitterness and boredom that you can't even see that i'm on your side. but please.....carry on.
    I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, Travis, but frankly you're just being nasty.

I've been involved in the Club since 1979 and IT since before it was a nationally recognized class. Don't you think there's a remote possibility that I am concerned about it because I'M CONCERNED ABOUT IT...?

And no - we can't see what side you're on when you make snotty comments rather than substantive ones.

K