Thread: Officials Radio Frequencies

Default Officials Radio Frequencies

Anyone know the freq used by officials in the MidDiv? Specifically at HPT and Hallett. I checked the most recent supplemental regs I have and there is no mention of it. I would like to be aware of these when I program my new radios. Thanks.
    Charles Casteel
    #31 IT7
    Team Phenix Racing

Charles,
    Here is what we use in the Mid-South region in our SUPPS:

2. Participants shall not use radio frequencies 151.600 MHz, 151.625 MHz, 151.655 MHz, 151.955 MHz and 154.700 MHz.

I don't know if the other regions are using the same. I hope that this might help. Hopefully we will be able to use this for a race this year.
    Phil Harris
    MidSouth Region
    Memphis, TN
    1991 Mazda Miata

auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports...all others are games.
    -ernest hemingway-

For Hallett, it's a longshot, but you might give Mike Phillips @ Commercial Electronics in Broken Arrow, OK a call. (918) 251-0925. I worked there back in college about 10 years ago, and Mike maintained the track's radio system as well as owned a small fleet of race cars. Since he programmed the radios, I'd hope he would have the frequencies.

Also give Connie a shout. [email protected] She may be able to help. real nice lady.
    Houston Region
    STU Nissan 240SX
    EProd RX7