Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have a bad feeling, but...

I've seen Cayennes run at TWS several times during DEs. They were usually pretty quick. The big issue is driver there. They have to realize what they've got and drive accordingly.
    I was also at a Ford SVT event and they had about 10 F150 Lightnings running. OMG some of them were fast. OMG some of them were farm trucks.

Probably the scariest one I've seen is a Jeep Cherokee SRT-8 at Sebring. the sucker passed me in a corner.. on street tires. I was on R888s. He was probably 15 sec a lap faster than me, but most of that was sheer power on the straights. holy crap was that guy fast!

I was past by a Ford Lightning on the track once, Even with it lowered I could see the drive shaft and exaust!Its wheels were taller than my hood!! Spooky....
    "Nebraska organizing committees
    to race in Iowa & Ne board thing "
    Still working on a name...
    X-MVRG Member...
    ITB Rabbit/ITA Miata

Quote Originally Posted by Matt93SE View Post
    I've seen Cayennes run at TWS several times during DEs. They were usually pretty quick. The big issue is driver there. They have to realize what they've got and drive accordingly.
    I was also at a Ford SVT event and they had about 10 F150 Lightnings running. OMG some of them were fast. OMG some of them were farm trucks.

Probably the scariest one I've seen is a Jeep Cherokee SRT-8 at Sebring. the sucker passed me in a corner.. on street tires. I was on R888s. He was probably 15 sec a lap faster than me, but most of that was sheer power on the straights. holy crap was that guy fast!
    I taught a school in my silverado at sebring on the short course. melted the centercaps off the wheels. Also had an interesting visit with the dealer who couldn't understand my brake wear at 33k miles. If I remember correctly it did lap faster then the ITB car.
    Ian
    #16 STU S2000 with a K24(and still over weight)