Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WOR Games 2011 - Double Regional + Enduro

I just received this info from Steve Bidlack (Director - The Mid-Ohio School).

Subject: Get additional track time at Mid-Ohio on May 20

The Mid-Ohio School is offering an Open Testing & Tuning - Twilight Session on Friday, May 20. This is perfect for scrubbing some tires, calibrating the brakes and fine tuning your race car. Each group will receive at least three 20-minute sessions of track time (approx. 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. run time). Price is $195. Those entered in the WOR SCCA event can enroll for a special price of $150 through 5 p.m. EDT on May 19 by using promotional code WORMay11. Use code online in the coupon code box in Step 1 of 8 of the enrollment process.

To see all the racing programs The Mid-Ohio Schools offers, please visit http://www.midohio.com/School/Courses/Racing-Programs, click on the course you’re interested in, and then click on “Enroll Now!”. For your convenience, you may also call 877-793-8667.

Additionally, other SCCA competitor exclusive Open Testing & Tuning Twilight sessions will occur on July 29 (preceding Cincinnati Region SCCA weekend), September 2 and October 7 (both preceding OVR SCCA weekends). These are already specially priced at $150 for SCCA racers when ordering by 5 p.m. EDT the day prior.
    Dan
    2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013 Great Lakes Division ITB Champion

Default Novice permits welcome

All Novice permit holders. You are welcome to run the WOR Games. I received an email from a Novice asking if people who just completed a driver school are welcome. I guess somewhere in the supps or on the website or registration site we have worded something poorly. Sorry about that!

Rest assured Novice permit holders that you will be permitted to race!

--
    Mike Wright

Getting close! Anyone else coming out to play?

We are planning to go to Bucks on Thursday evening - May have space in the van for a pass. or two! We will be in the upper grass paddock and plan to leave around 7-7:30 ish.
    Matt Downing
    1995 Honda Civic EX Coupe - ITA
    Ohio Valley Region, SCCA

Matt: Read my post on Dodge cars!
    Bill Stevens - Mbr # 103106
    BnS Racing www.bnsracing.net
    92 ITA Saturn
    83 ITB Shelby Dodge Charger
    Sponsors - Race-Keeper Data/Video Aquisition Systems www.race-keeper.com
    Simpson Performance Products - simpsonraceproducts.com