Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Buck Muse

Steve... Thanks! Bryan will be calling you to see what can be done about his car...

Jeff... I screwed up leaving too soon. Totally misread the radar. I was REALLY happy with the way my car was working on a dry track. Just not so good in the wet... I hope you can make Roebling.....
    Steve Parrish
    57 ITS Nissan 300ZX

Quote Originally Posted by JeffYoung View Post
    My first rain race on Hoosier wets which are AWESOME.....the hymen is broken. I actually had a lot of fun.
    Saturday night was a cold freaking night in the paddock but Mr.Parrish cooked up some awesome brats and we sat around and had a good time.
    All in all a good weekend. TR8 has mucho potential at CMP that I did not exploit.
    Jeff,

...Knowing how hard you have worked on that TR8 it is good to hear the exuberance in your voice at the track. Your steed did you well this past weekend.

Steve,
    .... Thanks for the Brats on Saturday night... The conversation, and camaraderie, is always welcome and enjoyed.

Chuck,
    ..... Man, what a great time. Close racing out on track and no contact, even in the wet. You are definitely the" King of the Late Brakers" . You kept me honest both days especially on Saturday..... I thought you had me a couple times.... What a blast

My weekend was not a very fast one... I ran back of the pack with the ITA & IT7 cars both days. I thought I had the engine problems behind me with the machine work and new head gasket last week as did the guys at Balanced Performance. But she overheated in lap 12 Saturday so I nursed it to the finish and again in lap 10 Sunday and had to give up early. Compression in the cooling system and intermitant oil burning.
    So the engine comes out and goes to the machine shop for block inspection and complete rebuild...

Jeff: You kicked had that Triumph up a couple of notches this weekend!

Ron: I am feeling your pain man!

Inspite of the weather we had some good racing and I think everyone loaded up on the trailers intact. You guys who left early missed the best track conditions Sunday Afternoon!

Hope to see you all at RRR next month!
    "BACK IN BLACK"
    1987 BMW325is
    #66 ITS
    Atlanta Region SCCA

Really enjoyed the weekend. Enough so that I'm going to make a big push to get to Roebling.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Gray View Post
    My weekend was not a very fast one... I ran back of the pack with the ITA & IT7 cars both days. I thought I had the engine problems behind me with the machine work and new head gasket last week as did the guys at Balanced Performance. But she overheated in lap 12 Saturday so I nursed it to the finish and again in lap 10 Sunday and had to give up early. Compression in the cooling system and intermitant oil burning.
    So the engine comes out and goes to the machine shop for block inspection and complete rebuild...

Jeff: You kicked had that Triumph up a couple of notches this weekend!

Ron: I am feeling your pain man!

Inspite of the weather we had some good racing and I think everyone loaded up on the trailers intact. You guys who left early missed the best track conditions Sunday Afternoon!

Hope to see you all at RRR next month!
    NC Region
    1980 ITS Triumph TR8

You better be at the SARRC/MARRS!!!

Unless there is firey death at Roebling, I plan on it.
    NC Region
    1980 ITS Triumph TR8