I'm looking for some wise and experienced help with my IT-A 1985 Rx-7, please. No need to get dirty or take late-night calls! Perhaps someone has built/campaigned one and wants tp help a novice create a stable, reliable car?

Building a learning platform, not the fastest car. Want to learn to be a good, smooth race driver (after time trials and track days and five races in other cars).

Car has Illumina shocks, Ground Control springs (rears look progressive - marked GCR-7RR), and does not have a Tri-Link. It was originally a "Pro7" out of California, built around 1998.

I may have to replace the shocks and may want to replace springs. Looking for some wisdom on what works well. Of course, very limited budget.

I race in Colorado - Pueblo Motorsports Park, Pikes Peak International Raceway, and the new High Plains Raceway (our pride and joy!).

Thank you in advance for the help and guidance. I promise to correctly pronounce your name when the FIA gives me the "Better than Michael Schumacher Award."
G-Man