Quote Originally Posted by mkmkmk View Post
Hi All I'm currently in Maryland area, but i kinda split my time between here and California. I'm looking to pickup a VW corrado for a new project. Growing up a cousin had one in the early nineties, ever since then i told my self i would track one down.Best VW in my opinion. Need the trailer before i can get a car. Inspiration was this
corradoracecar.blogspot

Occasionally they pop up on CL in the area.

I was checking out Stabb and came across this
"Shirley St. Pierre, 55, was ordered to report to prison by April 17. She was convicted by a jury in U.S. District Court in October 2008 of federal income tax evasion and one count of impeding enforcement of IRS laws.

She failed to report $460,000 in personal income earned through her business, the Staab Agency, and underpaid $185,000 in the 2002 tax year.

She was fined $75,000 and ordered to pay prosecution costs of $5,177. She also will be on supervised release for two years after serving the prison term."

Sounds kinda sketchy with them

Thanks
Why don't you register your trailer in Ca. which costs nothing past the inital registration of $50. It's one of the few benefits of having something registered in this state.