Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: side net installation methods (tight?!)

Quote Originally Posted by JeffYoung View Post
    Kirk, what kind of seat is that in your car? I'm looking to replace the El Cheapo in the Stegosaurus-8, and the Sparco Halo I just ordered a few weeks back just got cancelled. Need a replacement.
    That's my first Recaro - a Racer SPG. My later one (I got the wider one) has closed head bolsters.

The Racetech that Greg has is WAY stout - a key factor for me, as some are so flimsy feeling. If that package includes harnesses and mounts, it seems like a VERY good deal.

K

Quote Originally Posted by JeffYoung View Post
    Kirk, what kind of seat is that in your car? I'm looking to replace the El Cheapo in the Stegosaurus-8, and the Sparco Halo I just ordered a few weeks back just got cancelled. Need a replacement.
    That's my first Recaro - a Racer SPG. My later one (I got the wider one) has closed head bolsters.

The Racetech that Greg has is WAY stout - a key factor for me, as some are so flimsy feeling. If that package includes harnesses and mounts, it seems like a VERY good deal.

K

Sorry to bump an older thread but what is the proper way of mounting the back straps?

Nevermind, it looks like I'm missing the pieces to loop it around the bar.