Tired of being on pole but looking at 20 Spec Miatas in front of you? Hate when a faster car pulls you on the strait but then plants itself in front of you in the next corner? Well I have arranged for us to have our own run group at Nelson Ledges Road Course on Memorial Day weekend 2011 (May 28th and 29th) during the Mahoning Valley Region double regoinal. The catch?? Well, we have to meet the minimum of 15 ITC cars to make this happen. The good news?? It's December and I already have a commitment from 7 Drivers that have already put this event on their schedual.

The event will have lots of track time with a Qualiying session followed by a Qualifying Race then a Sprint race each day!

This is an event by ITC drivers, for ITC drivers and any suggestions on how to make this event more fun are welcome and encouraged!

If you have never been to Nelson I think you are in for a pleasant surprise. It is a fast track that is a very easy to learn, with some of the friendliest staff and drivers you will meet in our club.

Hope to see you all there,
Jim Royal
ITC Renault Encore