Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
Honestly I don't know if it was ever withdrawn by Rowdy. I'll check. If they simply ruled against for lack of evidence there is definitely still time to appeal. You have 10 days to submit (GCR 8.4.3.A.3).
Gregg,

just curious as to why? is the scenario that he wins the appeal regarding the ruling of the wiper motor headlight actuator CAI routing (not sure which part if any was the actual ruling) and then win this appeal as well?

i don't see the yellow in Joe's video (i just have a laptop and unless a flag is waving, i have a hard time picking them up in these vids) but for the purpose of this discussion, i will stipulate it is there because Joe does seem to lift around the corner. but i am unclear on where the flag station was.

but it looks like the car being overtaken on Driver's left is signaling Joe to pass and is seriously off pace (the lapped cars in this race for the most part were really trying to get out of the way and not interfere with the race for the lead). no excuse if there is a flag but i really do not see this affecting the outcome of the race since i think Price went off track 1 or 2 times after regaining the lead.

if the appeal on the CAI / wiper / headlight is lost and this one for the yellow is won, that would seem a bit like sour grapes imo.