Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: STL - what's going to be hot?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Research just in...1.8L Mazda motor won't even be a consideration. Just not good enough. Interested parties can PM me for the data.
    Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region 188967

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Bettencourt View Post
    Research just in...1.8L Mazda motor won't even be a consideration. Just not good enough. Interested parties can PM me for the data.
    I'd be curious what you have here. I'm not sure what you expect one to make, But I have no doubt it will make what I need

Quote Originally Posted by tyler raatz View Post
    I'd be curious what you have here. I'm not sure what you expect one to make, But I have no doubt it will make what I need
    Call me Tyler. Estimates are from Jeremy at Flyin' Miata. You may want to save your money!
    Andy Bettencourt

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Bettencourt View Post
    I don't believe you; my research indicates otherwise. You to spend the money and time to build one to the nth degree of the rules and prove it's not competitive before it will be considered for any kind of adjustment...

I kill myself sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Amy View Post
    I don't believe you; my research indicates otherwise. You to spend the money and time to build one to the nth degree of the rules and prove it's not competitive before it will be considered for any kind of adjustment...

I kill myself sometimes.

I've seen hypothosis from your 'research' on other Miata motors! Equally funny!!!

Seriously, I am just not the sucker who is going to waste money to prove that a car nobody wants competitive needs some help. Tyler's money tree must be overflowing this year.
    Andy Bettencourt

Quote Originally Posted by Chip42 View Post
    2ZZ in 3rd gen MR2 (Spyder) - lighter and better than MkI MR2 and much lighter than MKII. otherwise, MrSideways has it.

I think 1.8L miatas still have a chance due to the sum of their parts phenomenon. 2.0L MX5 might be good too but HEAVY.

B16/17/18 cvics will be winning everywhere - they fit the rules to a t.
    No coincidence the guy who is a originator /proponent of the category/class is a Honda guy.....
    Jake Gulick

CarriageHouse Motorsports
    for sale: 2003 Audi A4 Quattro, clean, serviced, dark green, auto, sunroof, tan leather with 75K miles.
    IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    Porsche 1973 911E street/fun car
    BMW 2003 M3 cab, sun car.
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region
    lateapex911(at)gmail(dot)com