Remember Bill, when you're read to move on the suspension, talk to Matt and I. We can discuss several setups, AND (if my dealer accounts are still active- and they should be) I can get you really good pricing on the pieces you need.

As far as the engine, send me some pics when you get it apart. I have a shop around here that I really trust, and if need be, I can get you in on my tab there also. Perhaps we can meet up halfway to save on shipping. I also have spares (read- cores) here if needed.

Only bad thing is that when I come to MidO again, I don't want you kicking my ass out there. My first day on that track was pretty dismal, so I have a lot of work trying to tighten up the nut behind the wheel...

On your question Bill- we have no tower brace in the front. I actually believe that if you were going to do one, you'd get more benefit from a lower than an upper. I can also tell you that the suspension will give you MUCH more bang-for-the-buck than the motor will. I went down on power at two events this season, and at both I continued to turn very respectable times. Your current suspension is a much bigger issue than that old motor.