Rob you not alone, with the whole weekend starting better then it ended.

I arrived friday evening. got the car off the trailer and had to get an anual for it. that went well.

Saturday morning we go out for group 3 practice. My first time driving the track at speed. so i was rather slow. I doubled up and ran STU as well, so the practice for group 5 went better. I was getting more comfortable and learning the track.

I had a decent start for the first qual race for ITS. got stuck behind some slower cars going into turn one but was able to move along and get into some clean air. I was spending more time getting faster when the the second to last lap i braked for the lightbulb and started to get back on the gas and pop. the motor would rev but was sounding like it was missing and had no power. i came in and went straight to the paddock. compression tester confirmed i had no compression on the front rotor.

I enjoyed meeting some new people and had fun until i blew the motor! motor rebuild was already in the works for this winter, i was just hoping to make it through this weekend.

Wes