You WDCR members don't want to get a calendar in the mail with only autocross cars, do you?

The WDCR 2011 Calendar is now entering production and your images are needed.

As in past years the calendar will feature large full color images of the WDCR! The calendar will be mailed to the Region's members, distributed with weekend membership on event days, and passed out at Region social events such as the 2011 DC Auto Show. Approximately 1800 copies will be mailed and another 700 copies will be distributed in 2011.

All photographers will be credited as requested. Photographers who are not WDCR members can supply a mailing address with the images and receive a calendar in the mail at the time of mailing.

What we need are:
- Photos of any WDCR event, or WDCR members at SCCA events anywhere.
- We like pictures that showcase our participants, the cars, our workers and volunteers, and our Region's sponsors, or individual's sponsors. Did I mention, please don't forget the workers!

How we want it:
- I prefer that you supply your entire library of images if you take lots of them. I am not able to browse your collections on Flickr, etc., I prefer the images be supplied in a collection from each photographer with a photographer credit.
- The best way to provide your images is to put them all on disc, or flash drive, and mail them to my office. I can download a large compressed (.zip/.sit) document from FTP or other file sharing service and I can provide upload space for this. I will quickly return any hardware if you include a return address within the package.

When do we need them?
NOW! GET YOUR IMAGES TO ME BY DEC 1st 2010 TO ENSURE THAT THEY ARE USED IN THE CALENDAR! SOONER THE BETTER, DON'T WAIT!!!! Production has started!

Thanks for your generous support in the past. In 2010 over 25,000 images were submitted! I hope we can equal or surpass that this year.

Eric Kriemelmeyer

email:
[email protected]
Pat