Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where's the October Fastrack?

Nice to know that I'm part of the 15%ers having had my comp license since May '06.
    STU BMW Z3 2.5liter

Quote Originally Posted by Z3_GoCar View Post
    Nice to know that I'm part of the 15%ers having had my comp license since May '06.
    They talking about comp license or general membership to the club? I didn't read it but I bet it's the latter.
    Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region 188967

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Bettencourt View Post
    They talking about comp license or general membership to the club? I didn't read it but I bet it's the latter.
    yea
    Jake Gulick

CarriageHouse Motorsports
    for sale: 2003 Audi A4 Quattro, clean, serviced, dark green, auto, sunroof, tan leather with 75K miles.
    IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    Porsche 1973 911E street/fun car
    BMW 2003 M3 cab, sun car.
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region
    lateapex911(at)gmail(dot)com

Pretty funny stuff in the CoA section. At the end of Jon Farbman's is the following:
    Quote Originally Posted by CoA
    Appellants are reminded that the Court of Appeals normally requires new evidence that was not available to the First Court as a basis for a well-founded appeal. Procedural errors by the First Court may also form a well-founded appeal. Simply asking for a second opinion without basis is not well-founded.
    This was after finding Jon's appeal not well founded. But in the very next listing (Matt Green's), they state the following:
    Quote Originally Posted by CoA
    Mr. Green offered no new evidence or information that was germane to the body contact portion of his case.
    Yet the deemed Matt's appeal to be well founded. The only additional documents or evidence that was rec'd in Matt's case vs. Jon's case was an email from the SOM Chairman, Dan Hodge. I know if I was Jon, I'd be pissed for this apparent lack of consistency in determining what is and is not a well founded appeal.