Thread: Hooded Cool Shirt

Default Hooded Cool Shirt

Has anybody had any good or bad things to comment on about using the cool shirt with a hood on that cools your head. Thinking of buying one but not sure if it works because I don't see anybody using them. My concern is the helmet would pinch off the water lines going to the hood part of it.
    Darryl Pritchett
    ITA #92 Dodge Neon
    2008 SE DP Champion
    2010 CFL Region ITA Champion

Chris Windsor of Windsor Customs has been trying to market these as well. One of his steady clients, Gene Clevenger (sp?) has been using one off and on all season and has been raving about how wonderful it is. I have a standard cool shirt and haven't seen the need for the hood myself, but then again, until I got the cool suit I didn't know what I was missing either.
    Hero To The Momentum Challenged

I got one for enduros, they work great. I'm selling mine since i don't have any enduros planned for the future. Really cools the head. Great rush. hehe

We bought one, three of us tried to get our helmets on and found it way too tight.
    I don't know how you would use it with a head sock?
    I finally cut it off the shirt but now because of the design of the tubing can't by-pass the hood without it leaking.
    Jerry
    NER South

Quote Originally Posted by dj10 View Post
    I got one for enduros, they work great. I'm selling mine since i don't have any enduros planned for the future. Really cools the head. Great rush. hehe
    What size and how much are you selling it for?
    Darryl Pritchett
    ITA #92 Dodge Neon
    2008 SE DP Champion
    2010 CFL Region ITA Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Darryl Pritchett View Post
    What size and how much are you selling it for?
    It is a Large. I forget what I paid for it. It's been cleaned and is in perfect shape. Make me a reasonable offer. PM
    I used it with a head sock. You may have to loosen the elastic at the forehead area. I would if I were going to keep it.