Thread: 4 hour enduro at Sebring for 400$, sept 25

Default 4 hour enduro at Sebring for 400$, sept 25

Chumpcar is having a 4 hour sun enduro. No trophy or cash for the IT /SCCA legal cars but plenty of good track time . The entry has been reduced to 400$ for the one day, no other fees.
    We may have two VW cars there .
    The racing has been a non contact event, with very good awareness among the drivers. As the race develops, you find yourself among similar speed cars. And the fun begins.
    It is a riot , the organizers have been nice.
    Some of the rules have been stretched, maybe..
    Find three other people ,bring out your car .
    No SCCA license needed!!
    The short course is simple to get fast on as it is power,brake , turn. not a high tech arena of any sort.
    I have two seats open in the # 171, ITB car at 400$ each per hour stint, This includes fuel and entry.
    Email me or call if interested, Mike Ogren /Organ Donors/Protech
    Mike Ogren , FWDracingguide.com, 352.4288.983 ,http://www.ogren-engineering.com/

Mike,
    I'll have to say that I had lots of fun co-driving at this past weekend's event at Roebling Road. Where else can you watch a Miata & a '72 Ford LTD dive into a corner at the same time? AND THE MIATA DIDN'T HIT HIM!!!! There was LESS contact during both 7hr races (14hrs total) than a typical 30min IT race. And the prep level of the cars were very high for most of the cars.
    Mark
    Montero Racing (CFR)
    Plymouth Neon ITA (For Sale)
    Dodge Daytona ITB (sold)

Running the POS-7 with the Chumpcar gang this weekend in Hallett. Can't wait! Full report for IT.com after.

We could use some crew for this event. free food, beer after we win.
    MM
    Mike Ogren , FWDracingguide.com, 352.4288.983 ,http://www.ogren-engineering.com/