Thread: Two 13 hour Drivers needed

Default Two 13 hour Drivers needed

We are fielding a miata this year, the car belongs to Grant MacDonald. It is a very well put together car that we will of course go over thoroughly before the race. We are looking for two or three additional drivers to round out the line-up. Shooting for four drivers total. Grant and I met last night and finalized the budget plans and went over all the details for pitting and Enduro Prep for the car, so we are officially go on this effort. It is a good fast no excuses SM build, Fairly fresh engine with one season on it, good running gear all around, and we'll have a full compliment of spares. We could even be talked into entering it in ITA,

We have a reasonable and affordable budget, lots of Enduro experience, and we are looking for qualified drivers to fill out the roster.
    Please email me for details: cameron at renngruppe dot com
    Thanks!

It's kind of a stupid story about how I ended up NOT in this car, but it's done. Despite that, I can obviously vouch for Cameron's work and Grant's car. It's immaculate.

K

We are officially down to one seat left, let me know if you want to get in the team is shaping up nicely with Grant, Tristan, and Dave.

Did I see that Jeff (and Ron et al.) are entering an ITA Miata, too? That should seal the deal about what class Grant enters. It could be an AWESOME race.

K

Yes it is starting to look more and more like an ITA entry as the day goes on, Possible 4th driver wants to enter ITA. We *might* be booked.

We are booked for Grants car, could be tempted to bring another SM up to the track with a little more interest. . .

OUTSTANDING. It's on.

K

We've got a seat opened back up in the miata.
    Let me know if you have any interest.