Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mid-Ohio PDX and Double Regoinal 9/3-9/5

I had a blast driving the ITB Civic DX! What a fun, fun car to drive! Has the tossability and momentum traits of an ITC car, but with a little bit more power. Uses hardly any tires, brakes, or fuel. Real happy to hit a 1:46.4 on the pro course on Sunday, and have no doubt in my mind I could've got it into the 1:47's on the club course had we ran that on Sunday.
    Kevin
    2010 FP Runoffs & Super Sweep Champion
    2010 ITB ARRC Champion
    2008 & 2009 ITA ARRC Champion
    '90 FP Acura Integra RS
    '92 ITA Acura Integra RS
    '92 ITB Honda Civic DX

Okay, this might seem a little geeky to the more jaded of you but this might be my only chance to post something like this:

COURSE RECORD - This certifies that Jim Hardesty set a ITC course record on September 5, 2010 of 1:49.184 (min:sec) at 73.256 mph average speed MID OHIO Road Course 2.25 mile course

See the exciting video at [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdXGK3LZ0p0[/ame]

0:08 Seems like I turned in pretty early for turn 1.
    0:26 Nice late braking into the keyhole, that's about the best I can do the keyhole.
    0:53 Jumped the curb in 7, I'm surprised that isn't slow.
    1:05 Jumped the curb in 9 too.
    1:11 Traffic, pass the Mustand on the outside in 10? It sounds like I don't lift.
    1:18 Early turn in to Thunder Valley, but it must work, I shift at the bridge, a full second earlier than usual.
    1:32 No lift in the left hander
    1:38 That seems early and tight in the carousel.
    Somehow it all works.
    Jim Hardesty
    ITC 1986 Honda Civic Diablo Rojo Verde
    Never argue your tab at the end of the night. Remember, you're hammered and they’re sober.