Thread: Twilight Test and Tune?

Default Twilight Test and Tune?

How do we register for the twilight T&T, I can't figure out the Mid-O website. Can we register @ the track? Also, is it still $150 Thanks,
    Jim Royal

Jim,
    You can just register at that track; that's what I always do. Just go up to the 2nd floor of the Goodyear tower, and there should be a nice lady in there to help you get signed up. The price should still be $150, and she'll give you a sticker/wristband for you and your car. I'd generally say you should get registered by about 3:30 or so, and there will be a drivers meeting at the base of the tower sometime before the sessions start - they'll make announcements about that.
    Kevin
    2010 FP Runoffs & Super Sweep Champion
    2010 ITB ARRC Champion
    2008 & 2009 ITA ARRC Champion
    '90 FP Acura Integra RS
    '92 ITA Acura Integra RS
    '92 ITB Honda Civic DX

Sadly, not so much. Registration day of was $195. Blah blah blah what the market will bear. Important note for next year.
    Jim Hardesty
    ITC 1986 Honda Civic Diablo Rojo Verde
    Never argue your tab at the end of the night. Remember, you're hammered and they’re sober.

Yeah, that was a new "treat" from Mid Ohio. That pissed off a lot of people, as it wasn't stated ANYWHERE that the price would increase for night of "walk-up" registrations. Sorry to mislead; I had no idea they were going to do that, and they've never done it before (as far as I know).
    Kevin
    2010 FP Runoffs & Super Sweep Champion
    2010 ITB ARRC Champion
    2008 & 2009 ITA ARRC Champion
    '90 FP Acura Integra RS
    '92 ITA Acura Integra RS
    '92 ITB Honda Civic DX

Quote Originally Posted by R2 Racing View Post
    Yeah, that was a new "treat" from Mid Ohio. That pissed off a lot of people, as it wasn't stated ANYWHERE that the price would increase for night of "walk-up" registrations. Sorry to mislead; I had no idea they were going to do that, and they've never done it before (as far as I know).
    I did talk to Adam Fisher with the track Sunday afternoon about this very subject. He was unaware that a late fee had been added and that the scheduled practice starts from the Pro stand did not happen. As I expressed to him its hard for Cincy region or any other to promote a T & T and then have surprises added. He said a review of the weekend will happen today or tomorrow and he is curious to see what the school folks have to report. This has been a very successful event for them before with 68 cars participating last year. I don't know how the extra fee was justified but I think it may have hurt attendance. All in all a bad PR move. I do want to thank the instructors for making sure everyone knew that the decisions made were not made by Cincinnati Region and that were not in any way involved with the T & T besides helping to promote it.

Todd