Thread: Admission To T&T

Default Admission To T&T

How does entry to the track work for the Friday evening Test & Tune? T&T registration starts at 3:30, with cars on track at 4:45, but the sups say gates open at 6 PM.

Also, are the garages being rented to the PDX participants? If so, when will they be clear? Sure would be nice to set up in the garage before the T&T.

Thanks,
    Marty Doane
    ITS RX-7 #13 (sold)
    2016 Winnebago Journey (home)

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle7 View Post
    How does entry to the track work for the Friday evening Test & Tune? T&T registration starts at 3:30, with cars on track at 4:45, but the sups say gates open at 6 PM.

Also, are the garages being rented to the PDX participants? If so, when will they be clear? Sure would be nice to set up in the garage before the T&T.

Thanks,
    Garages are not rented for the PDX, if you rented for the weekend, you own it, kick out PDX people when you get there. Just don't be a d*ck if someone is parked in the adjoining paddock spot. PDX people have stuff to carry around too.

If registration isn't open you should be able to get in by going to the gate and giving the "I'm here for the race" line. Race people usually wander in all afternoon and start setting up.
    Jim Hardesty
    ITC 1986 Honda Civic Diablo Rojo Verde
    Never argue your tab at the end of the night. Remember, you're hammered and they’re sober.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle7 View Post

Thanks,
    Marty,

For the T & T. Drive to the security shack and sign in. Gates are open 24 hrs a day starting Thursday evening at 6 pm. Just be sure to come back out to register for the race weekend.

Garages are off limits to the PDX folks. Myself and several others will be up to get the area in front of the garages blocked off with caution tape. Worked well last year.

Todd

Quote Originally Posted by TAC View Post
    Marty,

For the T & T. Drive to the security shack and sign in. Gates are open 24 hrs a day starting Thursday evening at 6 pm. Just be sure to come back out to register for the race weekend.

Garages are off limits to the PDX folks. Myself and several others will be up to get the area in front of the garages blocked off with caution tape. Worked well last year.

Todd
    Todd: Any thought to were I can park the car I will be driving in the instructor's group while I am with a novice? I am not renting a garage. Thanks.
    Bill Stevens - Mbr # 103106
    BnS Racing www.bnsracing.net
    92 ITA Saturn
    83 ITB Shelby Dodge Charger
    Sponsors - Race-Keeper Data/Video Aquisition Systems www.race-keeper.com
    Simpson Performance Products - simpsonraceproducts.com