ITB
1. #1333 (Tom Lamb) Review and adjust weight of ITB CRX Si as appropriate
This car classification is older than 5 years. Changing the weight would not be in accord with 9.1.3.C next to last paragraph.

However, the ITAC plans to consider a rule change proposal to address modifications of older IT classifications.
from the gcr:

At the end of a vehicle’s fourth year of Improved Touring classification, an assessment of class equity shall be made and the vehicle’s minimum weight shall be established.
so if the crx si was classed 1/1/2005, then the end of the 4th year would be 12/31/2009, correct?

and from the same Fastrack there is this regarding being late from COA Ref. No. COA 10-05-NP:

FINDINGS

Mr. Pizzo stated he
experienced difficulty in filing his appeal electronically. As a result, his appeal was received late. The COA reviewed his efforts; information supplied by the Club Racing Office, determined his appeal to be timely, and heard it.

i guess i was under the assumption that since i first asked for my car's weight to be reviewed/revised 11/23/2008 and again 10/6/2009 , i feel that i made the deadlines.

to not get around to it until now, a few months after my inquiries of May and June of this year and claim "too late" seems a bit disingenuous.