As the title states, how do I make my sentra turn? I've tried a number of different things, including putting a Progress rear sway bar on the car and putting more air in the rear tires than the fronts. I know my shock settings are probably quite far off still, but the problem is that the car pushes horribly at all but the slowest speeds. I had another more experienced FWD driver take a lap in the car, and he mentioned that the steering felt numb and disconnected, not to mention turning the steering wheel 4 inches seems to translate into the same amount of steering angle as turning the wheel 10 inches in the middle of the corner. Am I driving the car way too hard and that's why it doesn't turn? Everything seems to be in order as far as the steering rack is concerned- not loose or a bunch of play that I've found.

I'm not way behind the cars in my class here, down about 3-4 seconds a lap from the podium cars at most races. The real problem is that I've been doing things that are supposed to make it turn better but as of yet it still pushes like crazy in the middle and exit of turns. Do I need an LSD? I have the factory on in there right now, I just don't want the expensive LSD to be my solution to better lap times.

Thanks for the help